Auto Insurance Digest

I am not having a lot of luck figuring out the blogging business.  Last week I attempted to totally change my Wood Flooring blog and got it so messed up that I finally deleted that blog altogether. This morning I went to update my three daily blogs to find a message from blogger that my Auto Insurance blog had been deleted by blogger.  I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it had something to do with the number of other unrelated sites that have linked to my site or the number of links that I have to other sites. Either way, blogger's message said that the problem had been found by one of their bots (software written to search blogs and root out bad practices) and that I could appeal the blogger decision to delete my Auto Insurance blog.  I appealed and hopefully will have Auto Insurance Digest up shortly.  Whether I win the appeal or not I have already bought a website domain name for remaining in the Car Insurance web biz and I am working out all of the particulars with design.

Entrepreneur.com - Small Business News and Articles - Latest Articles

Inc.com

Practical eCommerce

Signal vs. Noise (37 Signals)

The Kickstarter Blog

Exciting Commerce // Unlimited

Seth's Blog

The Revenue Trades Blog

VentureBeat

Palmer Web Marketing

Alltop Ecommerce RSS