4-Hour Workweek Video - An example of using the web to live life your way

This guy's only source of income comes from online.  You too can earn your living totally online and live life on your own terms.  I am more of a materialist (not sure I am willing to Eliminate like this guy) but, this is a video that Chris has been trying to get me to watch for a long time.  My only reservation is that I would try this on the side for at least a few months while keeping my day job.  But clearly this system works for this guy.  Watch the video. It might just change your life.



Entrepreneur.com - Small Business News and Articles - Latest Articles

Inc.com

Practical eCommerce

Signal vs. Noise (37 Signals)

The Kickstarter Blog

Exciting Commerce // Unlimited

Seth's Blog

The Revenue Trades Blog

VentureBeat

Palmer Web Marketing

Alltop Ecommerce RSS